|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Voltage||220V, 220V, 380V, 415V|
PU is a product of 2-component Polyurethane. It adopts FIPFG (foamed-in-place foam gasket) technology which can foam on the workpiece directly. The finished product is a soft and elastic foamed gasket. This gasket is made from component A and component B.
Component A is mainly polybasic alcohol, Component B is a hardener-isocyanate. After mixing A and B according to a certain proportion and completely foaming, the mixture will become a soft foamed sealing strip.
• Mixing time: time for mixing component A and component B
• Reaction time: time for the mixture to react( about15-60 seconds after mixing)
• Foam time: time from reaction to finish (about 15-180 seconds)
• Dry time: time for no viscosity on the suface, and no damage with touch under room temperature 25 ºC(about 2-20 minitues later)
• Available time:time for the availability of gasket to be pressed or assembled (about 20 minitues-12 hours later)